The demountable cabin Trail/Box 260SD is the ideal holiday apartment for a relaxed and extended trip for two.
ONE AND A HALF CABIN Pick-ups
Flexible travel with the Trail/Box 260SD
Abundant space including a seating dinette at the side, generous storage spaces in the living area and a comfortable washroom with shower guarantee relaxed travel and every comfort. The extensive standard equipment also includes two camping chairs and a table, close at hand in a practical external storage space at the back. With the 100 litre fresh water tank, 50 litre waste water tank and two 5 kg gas bottles even extended holidays pose no problems.
Here too, the construction features a sandwich system; the aluminium outer membrane is stove-enamelled. The insulation of walls, ceiling and floor consists of 30 mm thick polystyrene solid foam panels.
|Total width*||210 cm|
|Total length*||617 cm|
|Total height*||299 cm|
|Standing height||195 cm|
|Platform length||435 cm|
|Floor length inside||269 cm|
|Bed dimensions alcoves||198 x 150 cm|
|Bed dimensions seating group||198 x 146/96 cm (no standard equipment)|
* approx. – depending on basis vehicle and equipment
Suitable basic vehicles
– Land Rover Defender 130
– VW Amarok Double Cab XL
With everything that is needed for adventures
EQUIPEMENT AND INTERIOR
- Modern sandwich construction technique with accessible roof
- 30 mm solid foam insulation
- 3 mm poplar plywood interior panelling
- Stove-enamelled, smooth aluminium outer membrane with design options in a variety of colours
- Anti-thermal-bridge “SEITZ” double-glazed windows incl. mosquito net and blackout blind
- Double-shell roof cover incl. mosquito net and blackout
- Entrance door with safety lock, window incl. mosquito blind and dustbin
- Crank supports with plastic washers
- Exterior compartment as additional storage space for camping table and chairs
spacious and comfortable
- Decorative coating of the interior walls and PVC floor covering
- Furniture in light poplar plywood with modern, easy-care coating
- Kitchen furniture and table with hardwearing surface
- Central seating group in 8 cm thick high quality foam upholstery, convertible to a bed
- Covers with modern design, zippers for removal
- Curtains on the living area windows (various versions possible)
- Winter backrests
- Forced ventilation on all storage cabinets
- Safety pilot equipped 3-flame gas cooker with electrical ignition and “Nirosta” sink with split glass cover plate
- Refrigerator “Dometic RM 8401” 90 l with freezer compartment (12 V / 230 V gas powered)
- Swivel toilet C 403 L from market leader Thetford is of high quality and user-friendly
- Fold-away washbasin provides space for showering
- Wall cabinets offer sufficient storage space
- Sliding door in high-quality plastic is water resistant and permits free access to the cabin
Safe & functional
Gas-, Water-, Heating system
- Storage space for two 5 kg gas bottles, with access from outside
- Gas heating “TRUMA Combi 4E” with safety gas pressure controller “TRUMA Mono Control CS” for operation while vehicle is in motion
- Shut-off valves for each individual appliance
- Fresh water supply with 100 litre tank and pressure pump
- 50 litre waste water tank as underfloor tank
12-V / 230-V-system
- Energy-saving 12 Volt LED lighting in living area
- 12 and 230 Volt socket
- CEE input socket with 10 A automatic fuse
- AGM battery, 12 V 92 Ah with disconnection relay, with automatic charger and additional battery booster
- Shut-off relay for 12 Volt refrigerator function
modern & classically attractive
With modern fabrics, fashionable trend colours and lots of extras for individually designing the interior of our demountable cabin, we ensure that you feel at home. Our upholstery and curtain fabrics are available in a choice of five different versions.
For even more individuality and personality, we offer our curtains in classic sewing styles with gathering tape as conventional curtains and drapes or in modern form as flat blinds and roman blinds.
You make the choice, we make your wishes come true.
flexible & extensive
There are lots of reasons for choosing the most flexible way to travel: be it a modern interior for greater self-fulfilment, a powerful basic vehicle or the option of taking a boat, horse or motorbike along on the trip.
We are delighted to show you the possibilities of a TISCHER cabin. In addition, you will find useful information on all suitable basic vehicles, see just how flexible you can be when it comes to taking a trailer along, and just how easy it is to mount and demount the cabin by hand, in the form of a product film.
Let yourself be inspired by the diversity of interior design options in our interior worlds. Our current fabric collections and trend colours add new zest to travelling.