The model corresponds essentially to the Trail/Box 260/260S model, is however designed especially for the Land Rover Defender 130.
Land Rover Defender 130
Flexible travel with the Trail/Box 260R/260RS
The most obvious difference is the standing height of 2.14 m, resulting from the adaptation to the higher driver‘s cab of the Defender. This makes the already spacious interior appear even airier. In addition, the cabin also offers additional storage space.
Typical for TISCHER, workmanship and quality are of the highest level: The modern sandwich construction technique and a stove-enamelled aluminium outer membrane make the cabin robust – including for holiday trips off-road and far from civilization.
The 200 and 240 models are also available for the Land Rover Defender with a surcharge.
|Floor length inside
|Bed dimensions alcoves
|198 x 150 cm
|Bed dimensions seating group
|198 x 113/120 cm
* approx. – depending on basis vehicle and equipment
With everything that is needed for adventures
EQUIPEMENT AND INTERIOR
- Modern sandwich construction technique with accessible roof
- 30 mm solid foam insulation
- 3 mm poplar plywood interior panelling
- Stove-enamelled, smooth aluminium outer membrane with design options in a variety of colours
- Anti-thermal-bridge “SEITZ” double-glazed windows incl. mosquito net and blackout blind
- Double-shell roof cover incl. mosquito net and blackout
- Entrance door with safety lock, window incl. mosquito blind and dustbin
- Crank supports with plastic washers
- Exterior compartment as additonal storage space for camping table and chairs
spacious and comfortable
- Decorative coating of the interior walls and PVC floor covering
- Furniture in light poplar plywood with modern, easy-care coating
- Kitchen furniture and table with hardwearing surface
- Central seating group in 8 cm thick high quality foam upholstery, convertible to a bed
- Lengthwise version available as an optional extra
- Covers with modern design, zippers for removal
- Curtains on the living area windows (various versions possible)
- Winter backrests
- Forced ventilation on all storage cabinets
- Safety pilot equipped 3-flame gas cooker with electrical ignition and “Nirosta” sink with split glass cover plate
- Refrigerator “Dometic RM 8401” 90 l with freezer compartment (12 V / 230 V gas powered)
- Swivel toilet C 403 L from market leader Thetford is of high quality and user-friendly
- Fold-away washbasin provides space for showering
- Wall cabinets offer sufficient storage space
- Sliding door in high-quality plastic is water resistant and permits free access to the cabin
Safe & functional
Gas-, Water-, Heating system
- Storage space for two 5 kg gas bottles, with access from outside
- Gas heating “TRUMA Combi 4E” with safety gas pressure controller “TRUMA Mono Control CS” for operation while vehicle is in motion
- Shut-off valves for each individual appliance
- Fresh water supply with 96 litre tank and pressure pump
- 45 litre waste water tank as underfloor tank
12-V / 230-V-system
- Energy-saving 12 Volt LED lighting in living area
- 12 and 230 Volt socket
- CEE input socket with 10 A automatic fuse
- AGM battery, 12 V 92 Ah with disconnection relay, with automatic charger and additional battery booster
- Shut-off relay for 12 Volt refrigerator function
modern & classically attractive
With modern fabrics, fashionable trend colours and lots of extras for individually designing the interior of our demountable cabin, we ensure that you feel at home. Our upholstery and curtain fabrics are available in a choice of five different versions.
For even more individuality and personality, we offer our curtains in classic sewing styles with gathering tape as conventional curtains and drapes or in modern form as flat blinds and roman blinds.
You make the choice, we make your wishes come true.
flexible & extensive
There are lots of reasons for choosing the most flexible way to travel: be it a modern interior for greater self-fulfilment, a powerful basic vehicle or the option of taking a boat, horse or motorbike along on the trip.
We are delighted to show you the possibilities of a TISCHER cabin. In addition, you will find useful information on all suitable basic vehicles, see just how flexible you can be when it comes to taking a trailer along, and just how easy it is to mount and demount the cabin by hand, in the form of a product film.
Let yourself be inspired by the diversity of interior design options in our interior worlds. Our current fabric collections and trend colours add new zest to travelling.