Family holidays with a pick-up? Why not? Our demountable Trail/Box 250 cabin with rear entrance and 275S with side entrance are mobile holiday apartments for a family of four.
Flexible travel with the 250/275S
The roomy cabin is particularly suited to American pick-ups with truck beds of around 1.99 m (6 ft) length. Thanks to the capacity of the basic vehicle and the large driver’s cab, holidays with the family or as a group are easily possible, without making any compromises in holiday enjoyment and accommodation comfort. The interior space is correspondingly generous.
The standing height is a pleasant two metres.
Particularly in the case of US pick-ups, the maximum load is to be observed.
Built-in units in the highest workmanship, numerous storage compartments, modern, hardwearing upholstery fabrics and covers, as well as state-of-the-art engineering, are only some of the many standard fitting details.
The washroom designed for cabins with very little rear protrusion is compact yet completely equipped.
|Total width*||226 cm|
|Total length*||645 cm|
|Total height*||316 cm|
|Standing height||200 cm|
|TRAIL/BOX 250 Platform length||410 cm|
|TRAIL/BOX 250 Floor length inside||244 cm|
|TRAIL/BOX 275S Platform length||437 cm|
|TRAIL/BOX 275S Floor length inside||272 cm|
|Bed dimensions alcoves||213×150 cm|
|TRAIL/BOX 250 Bed dimensions seating group||213×122 cm|
|TRAIL/BOX 275S Bed dimensions seating group||213×121/128 cm|
* approx. – depending on basis vehicle and equipment
With everything that is needed for adventures
EQUIPEMENT AND INTERIOR
- Modern sandwich construction technique with accessible roof
- 30 mm solid foam insulation
- 3 mm poplar plywood interior panelling
- Stove-enamelled, smooth aluminium outer membrane with design options in a variety of colours
- Anti-thermal-bridge “SEITZ” double-glazed windows incl. mosquito net and blackout blind
- Double-shell roof cover incl. mosquito net and blackout
- Entrance door with safety lock, window incl. mosquito blind and dustbin
- Crank supports with plastic washers
spacious and comfortable
- Decorative coating of the interior walls and PVC floor covering
- Furniture in light poplar plywood with modern, easy-care coating
- Kitchen furniture and table with hardwearing surface
- Central seating group in 8 cm thick high quality foam upholstery, convertible to a bed
- Lengthwise version available as an optional extra
- Covers with modern design, zippers for removal
- Curtains on the living area windows (various versions possible)
- Winter backrests
- Forced ventilation on all storage cabinets
- Safety pilot equipped 3-flame gas cooker with electrical ignition and “Nirosta” sink with split glass cover plate
- Refrigerator “Dometic RM 8401” 90 l with freezer compartment (12 V / 230 V gas powered)
- Swivel toilet C-223-S from market leader Thetford offers raised seat and solid waste tank with wheels for easy disposal
- Fold-away washbasin provides space for showering
- Wall cabinets offer sufficient storage space
- Sliding door in high-quality plastic is water resistant and permits free access to the cabin
Safe & functional
Gas-, Water-, Heating system
- Storage space for two 5 kg gas bottles, with access from outside
- Gas heating “TRUMA Combi 4” with safety gas pressure controller “TRUMA Mono Control CS” for operation while vehicle is in motion
- Shut-off valves for each individual appliance
- Fresh water supply with 96 litre tank and pressure pump
- 45 litre waste water tank as underfloor tank
12-V / 230-V-system
- Energy-saving 12 Volt LED lighting in living area
- 12 and 230 Volt socket
- CEE input socket with 10 A automatic fuse
- AGM battery, 12 V 92 Ah with disconnection relay, with automatic charger and additional battery booster
- Shut-off relay for 12 Volt refrigerator function
Modern & classically attractive
With modern fabrics, fashionable trend colours and lots of extras for individually designing the interior of our demountable cabin, we ensure that you feel at home. Our upholstery and curtain fabrics are available in a choice of five different versions.
For even more individuality and personality, we offer our curtains in classic sewing styles with gathering tape as conventional curtains and drapes or in modern form as flat blinds and roman blinds.
You make the choice, we make your wishes come true.
flexible & extensive
There are lots of reasons for choosing the most flexible way to travel: be it a modern interior for greater self-fulfilment, a powerful basic vehicle or the option of taking a boat, horse or motorbike along on the trip.
We are delighted to show you the possibilities of a TISCHER cabin. In addition, you will find useful information on all suitable basic vehicles, see just how flexible you can be when it comes to taking a trailer along, and just how easy it is to mount and demount the cabin by hand, in the form of a product film.
Let yourself be inspired by the diversity of interior design options in our interior worlds. Our current fabric collections and trend colours add new zest to travelling.