The Trail/Box 280 cabin model (with back entrance) and the 280S model (side entrance) were specially designed for the VW flatbed trucks T4, T5 and T6.
DROPSIDERS VW T4/T5/T6
Flexible travel with the Trail/Box 280/280S
With a standing height of 2.03 m, all three versions are characterised by lots of space and comfort for four occupants. The 285 cabin is suitable primarily for families with children, as the layout permits two separate sleeping areas. A further special feature: On request, we provide access to the driver’s cab; in doing so we also alter the backrest of the back seat.
For short trips or shopping without the cabin, the opening can be closed quickly and simply using a door and plastic panel. The series flatbed from Volkswagen comes up trumps with a special feature: During mounting, the tailboard just has to be detached for the cabin to fit like a glove. Couldn’t be less complicated.
|Total width*||221 cm|
|Total length*||615 cm|
|Total height*||307 cm|
|Standing height||203 cm|
|Platform length||447 cm|
|Floor length inside||285 cm|
|Bed dimensions alcoves||208 x 150 cm|
|Bed dimensions seating group||208 x 132 cm|
* approx. – depending on basis vehicle and equipment
Suitable basic vehicles
-VW T4/T5 single cabin – short wheelbase
-VW T4/T5 double cabin
With everything that is needed for adventures
EQUIPEMENT AND INTERIOR
- Modern sandwich construction technique with accessible roof
- 30 mm solid foam insulation
- 3 mm poplar plywood interior panelling
- Stove-enamelled, smooth aluminium outer membrane with design options in a variety of colours
- Anti-thermal-bridge “SEITZ” double-glazed windows incl. mosquito net and blackout blind
- Double-shell roof cover incl. mosquito net and blackout
- Entrance door with safety lock, window incl. mosquito blind and dustbin
- Crank supports with plastic washers
spacious and comfortable
- Decorative coating of the interior walls and PVC floor covering
- Furniture in light poplar plywood with modern, easy-care coating
- Kitchen furniture and table with hardwearing surface
- Central seating group in 8 cm thick high quality foam upholstery, convertible to a bed
- Covers with modern design, zippers for removal
- Curtains on the living area windows (various versions possible)
- Winter backrests
- Forced ventilation on all storage cabinets
- Safety pilot equipped 3-flame gas cooker with electrical ignition and “Nirosta” sink with split glass cover plate
- Refrigerator “Dometic RM 8401” 90 l with freezer compartment (12 V / 230 V gas powered)
- Swivel toilet C-223-S from market leader Thetford offers raised seat and solid waste tank with wheels for easy disposal
- Fold-away washbasin provides space for showering
- Wall cabinets offer sufficient storage space
- Sliding door in high-quality plastic is water resistant and permits free access to the cabin
Safe & functional
Gas-, Water-, Heating system
- Storage space for two 5 kg gas bottles, with access from outside
- Gas heating “TRUMA Combi 4E” with safety gas pressure controller “TRUMA Mono Control CS” for operation while vehicle is in motion
- Shut-off valves for each individual appliance
- Fresh water supply with 100 litre tank and pressure pump
- 45 litre waste water tank as underfloor tank
12-V / 230-V-system
- Energy-saving 12 Volt LED lighting in living area
- 12 and 230 Volt socket
- CEE input socket with 10 A automatic fuse
- AGM battery, 12 V 92 Ah with disconnection relay, with automatic charger and additional battery booster
- Shut-off relay for 12 Volt refrigerator function
Modern & classically attractive
With modern fabrics, fashionable trend colours and lots of extras for individually designing the interior of our demountable cabin, we ensure that you feel at home. Our upholstery and curtain fabrics are available in a choice of five different versions.
For even more individuality and personality, we offer our curtains in classic sewing styles with gathering tape as conventional curtains and drapes or in modern form as flat blinds and roman blinds.
You make the choice, we make your wishes come true.
flexible & extensive
There are lots of reasons for choosing the most flexible way to travel: be it a modern interior for greater self-fulfilment, a powerful basic vehicle or the option of taking a boat, horse or motorbike along on the trip.
We are delighted to show you the possibilities of a TISCHER cabin. In addition, you will find useful information on all suitable basic vehicles, see just how flexible you can be when it comes to taking a trailer along, and just how easy it is to mount and demount the cabin by hand, in the form of a product film.
Let yourself be inspired by the diversity of interior design options in our interior worlds. Our current fabric collections and trend colours add new zest to travelling.