Compact, light and spacious – with these features, the demountable cabin TRAIL/BOX 200 is the ideal travel companion for couples taking active holidays.
one and a half & and double cabin Pick-ups
Flexible travel with the Trail/Box 200
The TRAIL/BOX 200 model is suitable for both one-and-a-half cabin and double-cabin pick-ups. In the interior, numerous comfort features immediately become evident: a standing height of 1.95 m, a central seating group which can be converted to a bed area and the generous bed dimensions prevent any feeling of constriction; modern upholstery fabrics and curtains provide a pleasant environment even on long trips.
In combination with a one-and-a half cabin, the demountable cabin is almost flush with the back of the basis vehicle. This means the slope angle of the pick-up is not restricted and the special construction technique of our most popular and lightest cabin means that good cross-country mobility is assured.
|Total width*||210 cm|
|Total length*||555 cm|
|Total height*||299 cm|
|Standing height||195 cm|
|TRAIL Platform length||365 cm|
|BOX Platform length||367 cm|
|Floor length inside||200 cm|
|Bed dimensions alcoves||198 x 150 cm|
|Bed dimensions seating group||198 x 111 cm|
* approx. – depending on basis vehicle and equipment
With everything that is needed for adventures
Equipement and Interior
- Modern sandwich construction technique with accessible roof
- 30 mm solid foam insulation
- 3 mm poplar plywood interior panelling
- Stove-enamelled, smooth aluminium outer membrane with design options in a variety of colours
- Anti-thermal-bridge “SEITZ” double-glazed windows incl. mosquito net and blackout blind
- Double-shell roof cover incl. mosquito net and blackout
- Entrance door with safety lock, window incl. mosquito blind and dustbin
- Crank supports with plastic washers
spacious and comfortable
- Decorative coating of the interior walls and PVC floor covering
- Furniture in light poplar plywood with modern, easy-care coating
- Kitchen furniture and table with hardwearing surface
- Central seating group in 8 cm thick high quality foam upholstery, convertible to a bed
- Lengthwise version available as an optional extra
- Covers with modern design, zippers for removal
- Curtains on the living area windows (various versions possible)
- Winter backrests
- Forced ventilation on all storage cabinets
- Safety pilot equipped 3-flame gas cooker with electrical ignition and “Nirosta” sink with split glass cover plate
- Refrigerator “Dometic RM 8401” 90 l with freezer compartment (12 V / 230 V gas powered)
Safe & functional
Gas-, Water-, Heating system
- Storage space for two 5 kg gas bottles, with access from outside
- Gas heating “TRUMA VarioHeat eco”
- Shut-off valves for each individual appliance
- Fresh water supply with two 15 litre canisters as underfloor tank and immersion pump
12 V / 230 V-system
- Energy-saving 12 Volt LED lighting in living area
- 12 and 230 Volt socket
- CEE input socket with 10 A automatic fuse
- AGM battery, 12 V 92 Ah with disconnection relay, with automatic charger and additional battery booster
- Shut-off relay for 12 Volt refrigerator function
Modern & classically attractive
With modern fabrics, fashionable trend colours and lots of extras for individually designing the interior of our demountable cabin, we ensure that you feel at home. Our upholstery and curtain fabrics are available in a choice of five different versions.
For even more individuality and personality, we offer our curtains in classic sewing styles with gathering tape as conventional curtains and drapes or in modern form as flat blinds and roman blinds.
You make the choice, we make your wishes come true.
Flexible & extensive
There are lots of reasons for choosing the most flexible way to travel: be it a modern interior for greater self-fulfilment, a powerful basic vehicle or the option of taking a boat, horse or motorbike along on the trip.
We are delighted to show you the possibilities of a TISCHER cabin. In addition, you will find useful information on all suitable basic vehicles, see just how flexible you can be when it comes to taking a trailer along, and just how easy it is to mount and demount the cabin by hand, in the form of a product film.
Let yourself be inspired by the diversity of interior design options in our interior worlds. Our current fabric collections and trend colours add new zest to travelling.